Become a Volunteer
You’re invited to join our volunteer team now. A smile and a helping hand can make a difference!
- Enjoy the feeling of personal satisfaction that comes from helping others.
- Use your talents and skills.
- Do something meaningful.
- Meet new people and make new friends.
- Gain new experiences and insights.
- Be part of a team.
- Make a difference.
- Receive recognition and appreciation.
- Have fun!
What Does It Take to Be a Volunteer?
- Be at least 18 years old. Information about the Junior Volunteer program for 14 (must be a freshman in high school) to 17 year olds is available upon request.
- Complete a volunteer application and include references.
- Attend an orientation, complete a physical, and be interviewed by the Director of Volunteer Services.
- Pay annual dues of $5 or a Lifetime Membership of $100.
- Purchase and wear required uniform.
- Attend an annual education session pertaining to hospital rules, regulations, and safety guidelines as well as other volunteer information.
Areas of Need
- Reception Areas
- Patient/Family Assistance
- Patient Transport
- Gift Shop