The Memorial Network offers the Metro East's largest gastroenterology lab.
Area gastroenterologists turn to Memorial's Gastroenterology/Endoscopy Center to perform a variety of gastroenterological tests including capsule endoscopy, pH monitoring, and more.
- Capsule endoscopy
- Esophagogasteroduodenoscopy (EGD)
- Extraction of stones from the liver ducts and placement of plastic metallic stents
- Endoscopic ultrasonography (EUS)
- Drainage of diarrhea cysts or abscesses in the abdomen
- Measurement of the pressure and movement of the esophagus in patients with difficulty swallowing
- 24-hour pH monitoring to measure the acidity of the esophagus and diagnose patients with silent reflux
- Celiac plexus blocks
- Celiac axis neurolysis for patients with significant abdominal pain resulting from pancreatic cancer or chronic inflammation of the pancreas
- Pancreatic, bile duct, esophageal, small and large intestinal stent placement
- Fecal transplant
- Non-invasive hemorrhoidal treatment
- Stretching of the esophagus for patients with difficulty swallowing, stomach outlet, large and small intestine to prevent patients from having invasive procedures such as surgery
For your gastroenterology needs, you can count on Memorial Network-affiliated physicians to care for you.