Senior Outpatient Counseling Services
We’re there when you need us.
Your senior years should be your best years with the care of family and community. When that balance is changed, our specialists are ready with useful, firm answers.
As we go through life, we all have tests and delays. Fear about health, relationships, funds or simply keeping your freedom can be crushing. Seniors often face rare problems which can cause depression or anxiety. Memorial Senior Care offers outpatient group and single counseling for senior adults.
Memorial Senior Care takes a team style using a psychiatrist, nurse and licensed counselors to create single treatment plans based on client needs. Reports are offered to other involved medical experts on a routine basis.
Why use Memorial Senior Care counseling?
At Memorial Senior Care, you will find expert care by masters level counselors who help older adults with useful, focused solutions. Memorial Senior Care has mental health services and emotional aid to help you…
- Make and keep strong social connections
- Accept and let go of painful events
- Keep learning and growing
- Find your strengths again
When to seek help from an expert?
If you’re feeling:
- Low energy
- Problems with sleep
- Nervous, not able to relax
- Sad and depressed
- Constant worry
- Lonely and/or removed from friends or family
- Not like yourself
- Forget housework
- Crying a lot
- Think life isn’t worth living
- Believe you can’t do anything worth while
- More forgetful or confused
What services are available?
Our services include:
- Single and group counseling for older adults and their families
- Medication management and appraisal
- Working as a team with you and your main doctor
Will my insurance pay for treatment?
The cost of Memorial Senior Care treatment services is covered by Medicare and most secondary commercial insurance health plans. Normal deductibles and co-pays apply.
How do I make an appointment?
The first step to renewal begins with a phone call. Patient or family member may call for an appointment, and no referral is needed. Transportation is available.