Vascular surgery is a specialty of surgery in which diseases of the vascular system, or arteries and veins, are managed by medical therapy, minimally-invasive catheter procedures, and surgical reconstruction.
Our vascular surgeons are board-certified vascular specialists who utilize evidence-based medicine and compassionate care to provide an excellent patient experience. They see patients of all ages.
- Lower extremity arterial reconstruction
- Open and endoluminal aneurysm repair
- Aneurysm repair
- Carotid surgery
- Surgery for varicose veins
- Treatment for non-healing leg ulcerations
- Percutaneous interventions for arterial disease